I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
You’re very welcome
(The sky’s still blue.)
Something I started last year. Really wanted to finish this one!
- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
*angles laptop away from whoever sits next to me*
I’m an adult
ok I was going to reblog this anyway
and then the one in the middle
This one day back in May, Kat took me to the woods and we found this shelter thing with a cool moss roof and on the ground around it there were piles of moss that had fallen off so we took clumps of it and put it back into some of the gaps but the groundmoss was much greener so it didn’t look right but our hearts were in the right place.
Some Pchat and TegakiE doodles of Seven. I’ve been into the futuristic-space-cyberpunk-sort-of-thing as of late.
Another skirt! This is an older one from before I knew how a waistband was supposed to work (among other problems). As is, it’s kind of unwearable… hopefully I’ll get some time to sit down and work on it; the print is adorable.
oAo where did you get the sentimental circus cloth?
In Japan in the Aeon Mall fabric shop! It was about usd $15 per meter.